Thursday, December 19, 2013

  • Ideas for Posts:
  • I wanted to say, that having you in my life has been a blessing. Having someone like you to look up to has been huge for me. It proves to me that things that break you down can also build you up.. I remember your story.. and you being here.. you being who you are.. and wonderful... has given me hope. I know i must sound very well cheesy. but its true. I appreciate you, and you sharing your story. I am so grateful really.. i had you as my group leader... because i can truly connect to some of the things you went through. I am doing well.. i have been facing some things.. lately... but it will all work out. I miss you.. Lets talk more, Please! xoxo.

I just wanted to tell you that things have finally worked out, and a lot of that was because you gave, me courage, so thanks, know that i always will look up to you.. you're a great person..
It all started last summer when you told us your story... it showed me that I had the option of opening up as well. My dad's out of the house... and we went through a lot of legal issues... but..things are going alright. I didn't think him being gone would make me any happier.. after a certain age I was safe.. i had planned never to tell anyone, simply because it would complicate my family life even more..but after you shared your story.. it was a step in the right direction toward my own healing.
HI there, I just wanted to thank you, for all of the support you have given me. You are such a role model and an inspiration to me. I just wanted to let you know what I have been up to lately. I run a girls sexual abuse group. I have met some really incredible people, and it is so rewarding. I want to go into communication sciences in college, and minor in psychology.. I plan to do vocal rehabilitation and also continue to do what I am doing with the girls sexual abuse groups. I wanted to let you know, that the letter you wrote me, still hangs in my room. You helped me transform from victim to survivor, and without you., I never would have been as brave. Thank you. For Everything. Much Love, always.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so inspirational. really, you and your story mean so much to me. and thank you for keeping in touch with me, i really appreciate it. i was just a bit emotional the other night, and i'm fine, really. but i would still love to talk to you, so i'll definitely let you know!
...i don't mean for this to be super long, it's just that i feel like i should explain my weird behavior (like, knocking on your door at 1am and freaking out your dormmates lol). so i'm pretty sure you've guessed by now, but i was sexually assaulted when i was younger and am just attempting to come to terms with it, and it's been kind of rough. but like i said before, i am indeed fine. i just thought i should give you some clarity. and i again, i will keep in touch! "



No comments:

Post a Comment